It’s easy to spend anywhere between £60 and £600 on an electric coffee grinder, and whilst there is no doubt the more you spend the better the results we are confident that the Encore from Baratza will be the last coffee grinder most people buy.
The build quality from Baratza is always excellent and the Encore is no exception. The Ceramic burr grinders have up to 40 different grind settings from fine espresso grind, to the coarser settings for drip filters and French press.
• Speed To Grind 0.8g/sec.—1.1g/sec.
• Burrs 40 mm conical burrs
• Bean Hopper Capacity 8 oz (227g)
• Grounds Bin Capacity 5 oz. (142 g)
• Weight 7 lbs. (3.1kg)
• Dimensions WxHxD (cm) 12x35x16
• Power Rating (North America) 120 V AC 120 Watts 50/60 Hz. 1 Amp
• Power Rating (Other) 230 V AC 120 Watts 50/60 Hz. .5 Amps
• No Load Burr Speed 550 RPM
• Safety Listing UL/CSA/CE/EK
• Designed & Engineered Seattle, WA, USA
Our mission is to help bring the perfect coffee experience to your cup. Whether you like things traditional or cutting-edge, our easy to follow guides will help you get the most from your favourite piece of brewing kit, so your coffee is brewed just the way you like it.
Equipment you may like
The AeroPress by Aerobie has fast become one of the most iconic coffee brewers - inspiring colourful competitions across the globe. It’s a full imm...
Hario Skerton Hand Coffee Grinder
We highly recommend grinding your coffee fresh, so if you’re still buying pre-ground coffee, this grinder is a great entry into the delicious world...